SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :i6 Single Turbo

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :574 bhp
579 lbft
1603 kg

Fun Drift Wagon

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Why is there no setups anymore after the update there is only a setup called [Test]
Quote from Stakedz :Why is there no setups anymore after the update there is only a setup called [Test]

I’m working on this mod to be drivable and more realistic… still not done. Let us know what you think
I really enjoy driving the car, but the one thing makes it old is the Saloon pannels made from a wood, make it carbon or just black, and would look amazing. Good job on the mod
-
(vobla32) DELETED by vobla32 : Miss comment
Quote from ZaidejasLT :I really enjoy driving the car, but the one thing makes it old is the Saloon pannels made from a wood, make it carbon or just black, and would look amazing. Good job on the mod

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it! In future maybe I’ll make some improvements that interior, like make it a bit darker, like they had in e39 m5. But I’m definitely not going to change wood, because in my opinion it looks so good, as it is high quality-no problem. I think dark/carbon fibrer looks to common, not everyone has similar builds to mine E46 Touring. This model is more based on ALPINA (E46) B3 S TOURING
Good car and good guy, i love this car S2
Quote from loloqe :Good car and good guy, i love this car S2

Thanks, I’m glad you like it. Still have some ideas for this mod, hopefully some more updates will come.

BAVARIA M46 332I
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG